A Mother’s Pleasure is your modern guide to summoning your sensuality, connecting with your goddess energy, and weaving pleasure into the very fabric of your life.
Regan Figg sees motherhood not as a place where you lose yourself but a place of opportunity.
An exercise physiologist and former health and wellness coach, Regan unexpectedly experienced post-natal depression and anxiety after the birth of her fist son. She began to investigate the common challenges women face in a society that fails to value the role of mother.
In A Mother’s Pleasure, Regan shares how she was able to break free from societal conditioning and expectation, and craft a life for herself and her family that’s synonymous with pleasure, joy, fulfilment and contentment
A Mother’s Pleasure is available now from your favourite online retailer, and all good book stores.
Inside, you’ll find practices and prompts that will support you to:
- Rediscover and embody who you truly are
- Weave self-care into your life effortlessly
- Honour your desires and let them guide your life path
- Use pleasure as a tool for transformation and personal growth
- Say yes to receiving (without the mama guilt)
- Develop deep reverence for your body
- Achieve greater ease and pleasure in your days
- Be the mum you want to be (not the one society thinks you should be)
- Help create a more supportive culture for future mothers